Bike Shipping and Assembly
Your bike is shipped to you assembled with everything including gears, brakes and headset tuned.
All you need to do is:
1 - insert the front wheel
2 - mount the bars on the stem
3 - install the seatpost
Have you ever come to the end of a paved path and wondered, "Should I go explore a little further?" The Garibaldi was designed for those passionate cyclists, who like to change their usual routine and ride on different surfaces. Whether in mud, sand, grass or gravel, the Garibaldi G3 will be able to handle all your adventures. Equipped with a carbon fork, this lightweight aluminum frame is ready to take you to new places you've never seen! The question is: are you ?
- Bottom Bracket: PW, external bearing
- Brake Levers: Microshift M100 Advent X
- Brakes: Promax DSK-718R, mechanical disc
- Cassette: Microshift, 11-48T, 10-speed
- Chain: KMC X10
- Crankset: PW RPP TT, 2pcs, Narrow wide 42T
- Fork: Explore full carbon, disc, T12 axle - Explore full carbon, disc, T12 axle
- Frame: Hydroformed S-6 LT aluminum, disc, T12 axle - Hydroform S-6 LT aluminum, disc, T12 axle
- Front Wheel: Caribou co., 6-bolts disc, T12
- Grips: Garneau anti-slip
- Handlebar: Caribou Panache AR, flared compact bend, Ø31.8 mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit C-40 ACB, 1 1/8" - 1 1/2"
- Rear Derailleur: Microshift M6205 Advent X w/clutch, 10-speed
- Rear Wheel: Caribou co., casette, 6-bolts disc, T12
- Rotors: Promax 6 bolts, 160 mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Vivo men
- Seat Post: Caribou Panache 2, Ø27.2 mm
- Shift Levers: Microshift M100 Advent X
- Stem: Caribou Panache 1, -7?
- Tires: CST Convoy, 700 x 38c